HR-EX Consulting – Our client, a Nonprofit organization, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide executive support on a daily basis in a one-on-one working relationship format with the Executive Director.
- The primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the office of the Executive Director.
- Manages and oversees schedules, appointments, meetings, projects, and reports of the Executive Director.
- Ability to work independently on a wide range of assignments and projects from conception to completion under pressure and be confidential with discretion
- Carry out daily tasks and assignments as directed by the Executive Director.
- Manage the Executive Director’s calendar, reminders, emails, and official calls.
- Assist with the implementation of agreed work plans and feedback/reporting formats and requirements.
- Prepare and communicate progress reports on all ongoing activities to the Executive Director and escalate issues beyond their own capacity.
- Manage all activities, meetings, minutes, and reports of the Executive Director in a timely and accurate manner.
- Deliver excellent and accurate projects as assigned.
- Quality and timely support to the Executive Director.
- Works closely and effectively with the Executive Director to keep her well informed of commitments and responsibilities.
- Completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands-on approach.
- Follows through on projects to successful completion often with deadline pressures.
- Maintains discretion and confidentiality on all matters.
- Adhere to compliance with all applicable rules and regulations of the organization.
- Ensure that the Executive Director’s profile is kept updated and respond to requests for materials regarding her invitations.
- Ability to manage the Executive Director’s social media platforms.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
Qualifications and Experience
- A First Degree in any Social Science discipline from an accredited University.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in a similar role.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in a non-profit organization is an added advantage
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent research and report writing skills.
- Good resource planning and utilization skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage several deliverables.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations.
- Effective administrative and organizational skills.
- High level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to maintain realistic balance work schedules.
- Emotional maturity and intelligence.
- Proactive approaches to problem-solving and decision-making.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- Highly resourceful team player with the ability to be extremely effective independently.
- Ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a high-paced environment.
- Actively seek opportunities and propose solutions.
- Effective time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to proactively provide feedback.
- Highly motivated with a can-do attitude and willingness to take on new challenges.
- Strong attention to detail.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com the Job Title as the subject of the mail.