Noble Hall Leadership Academy for Girls, is a school dedicated to educating the total person – intellectual, spiritually, socially, physically and emotionally. Our ultimate aim is to create a new cadre of confident female leaders who are committed to making a positive difference.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Education Sales Representative
Locations: Kano, Kaduna, Port Harcourt – Rivers, Maiduguri – Borno, Lagos, Niger and Katsina.
Specific Job Responsibilities
The Education Sales Representative will be expected to:
- Promote the School’s reputation as an outstanding girls’ school, both academically and in terms of all-round development.
- Encourage enrollments by boarders and day students.
- Call on contacts at Feeder Schools frequently to provide exceptional service.
- Develop solutions to help the marketing strategy.
- Generate sales growth with the School by selling Noble Hall’s services.
- Communicate with Teachers and parents to explain the advantages of the Noble hall Leadership program.
- Help develop marketing strategies based on deep understanding of needs and wants of Schools, Administrators, teachers, parents and Students.
- Help analyze and maximize sales based on competitors’ strength and weaknesses.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- A minimum of Ordinary National Diploma (OND) qualification.
- Proven marketing skills.
- Energy and creativity.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An ability to think strategically and to plan effectively.
- Outstanding inter-personal skills.
- An ability to work well independently as well as collegially.
- High standards of integrity and reliability.
- Good organizational and management skills.
Application Closing Date
3rd December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.