A large portion of the Nigerian population has no access to proper banking services, especially credit. QuickCheck is a fast-growing Fintech startup in Nigeria, with the mission of providing financial services to underserved consumers. We leverage artificial intelligence to build an intelligent product, which wants to be much more than just another neo-bank in Africa. Our app-based solution has been downloaded by 1 Million people and has processed over 2.5 Million micro-credit applications. A Dream Team of 100+ people is located between Nigeria and Portugal.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Support and Collections Officer
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
Level: Entry Level
About the Job
- QuickCheck is seeking to hire a Customer Support and Credit Collections Officerto join its team in Lagos.
- Through data science and a smartphone app, QuickCheck builds a credit profile of the borrower and enables Nigerians across the country to easily access microloans, without the need for any form of collateral or guarantor.
- The key purpose of this job role is to help clients avoid the risk of defaulting and minimize frictions in customer acquisition and retention
Responsibilities for this Role Include
- Making calls to debtors and ensure that terms and conditions of loan facilities are complied with, i.e. prompt repayment
- To embrace the challenge of minimizing loss resulting from non-payment of loans
- Ensuring the CRM tool is used to record interactions with clients, fast typing speed while on the phone required
- At ease with transitioning to Customer Support activities to assist customers in need of help, e.g. for repayments, loan applications, complaints, … via phone, e-mail, social media
- To provide feedback on collection activities for policy changes
- You are a young professional, with high ambitions and desire to learn
- You have an innate drive for exploring different options for reaching results
- You love technology: familiar with the internet, mobile apps, Android phones, e-mail, social media
- You can handle multi-tasking and high pressure by prioritizing your work
- You are an excellent communicator, with strong negotiation skills
- You can speak English Language fluently (However ability to speak Hausa language is an added advantage)
- Previous experience in credit collection or customer support with the use of CRM gives you an advantage
Benefits and Perks
- Be part of an international team
- We are a young team of entrepreneurs who want to make things happen
- Pension and health insurance schemes
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility of remote working depending on your role.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.