Risk Control Services is a leading Nigerian company providing multinational and local companies with customized security solutions and consulting services. The range of consulting offerings which we provide enables businesses to meet specific security requirements using our custom built security solutions backed by stringent quality guarantees.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Relationship Officer
Location: Ajah, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Client Relationship officer as the first contact for the company, is responsible for the protection of image of the company and building of key customer relationships.She identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals.
- Develop in conjunction with the other staff of the company, plans for the growth and development of the company and the expansion or improvement of company services.
- Develop promotional opportunities and ideas from conception through to delivery
- Supply sufficient information to the head of the unit to enable effective budgetary control of specific areas of activity.
- Participate in advertising and effective distribution of promotional material to current and prospective clients.
- Study competitors’ products and services
- Procure data and booklets relevant for the company’s background screening services.
- Develop and maintain a positive company image and positive relations between the company and key customers.
- Handle negotiations with outside parties on behalf of the company.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 – 5 years work experience.
- Good communication skills (oral and written)
- Relationship management skills
- Team Player and can work with little or no supervision.
- Must possess strong problem solving skills.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their up-to-date CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.