Greenlight Planet is a multinational, for-profit business that designs, distributes, and finances solar-powered home energy products, with an underserved population in mind: the 1.3 billion global consumers for whom the old-fashioned electrical grid is either unavailable or too expensive.
Over a decade in business, the company is now a leading global brand in emerging markets across Asia and Sub-Saharan Africa. Greenlight’s Sun King™ products provide modern light and energy to 26 million people in more than 40 countries and have sold over 10.5 million products worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate, Quality Assessor
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Customer Service Quality and Training Manager
- We are looking for someone who is driven, passionate and excited about the opportunity to bring honest, affordable, energy to homes in Africa and Asia.
- If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
- The Quality Assessor will work closely with the customer service executives, training team and customer service team managers to serve existing and potential customers by ensuring the customers are satisfied with the service offered with a great customer experience.
Key responsibilities for the role include:
- Analyze data to better understand potential gaps, concerns, and outcomes of decisions
- Create reports, summaries, presentations, and process documents to display results
- Collaborate with other team members to effectively analyze and present data
- Develop systems and processes for gathering and storing data for future analytic projects
- Identify process trends that are not well done by the agents and educate appropriately
- Monitor internal processes and revise/update the scorecards and scripts accordingly.
- Collaborate with the Process delivery analyst to identify opportunities to improve process performance and efficiencies in existing systems.
- Must have a tracking and monitoring dashboard on process adherence within the call centre
- Map the need for training and onboarding programs and provide this information to the training team
- Participate in calibration sessions to maintain consistency in internal evaluations
- Discuss and explain feedback with agents in regular meetings
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Economics, Finance or another business-related discipline
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- Ability to speak and understand Yoruba and Hausa is a compulsory requirement.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks and meet daily deadlines for projects
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to independently solve problems with data
- Quantitative and analytical skills with a demonstrated ability to understand new analytical concepts
- Excellent attention to detail
- Problem-solving and project management skills
- The ability to present complex concepts to a wide audience
- Must be self-motivator and self-starter
- Solid time management skills
- Must be able to effectively deal with people at all levels inside and outside of the Company
- Creative ability & writing proficiency
- Ability to multitask and successfully operate in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Greenlight Planet offers competitive compensation, a fun, supportive work environment, and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
What to Expect from us, after you submit your application:
- You can expect an email response within three weeks regarding the status of your application.
- If you are shortlisted for consideration, we’ll set up a conversion with you to learn more about your interests and background, share more about the job requirements and Greenlight Planet, and to answer any initial questions you may have.