HR-EX Consulting – Our client, a Nonprofit organization, is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Executive
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages the daily tasks of a company or organization by providing administrative and clerical support.
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times.
- Occasionally traveling off-site to deliver reports or files to other departments.
- Ensuring the confidentiality and security of files and filing systems.
- Coordinating schedules, arranging meetings, distributing memos and reports, and ensuring that everyone is kept current of necessary company news and information.
- Operating copy equipment, fax machines, printers, or other equipment necessary.
Qualification and Experience
- A First Degree in any Social Science discipline from an accredited University.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in a similar role. Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Experience in a non-profit organization is an added advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent research and report writing skills.
- Good resource planning and utilization skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage several deliverables.
- Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations.
- Effective administrative and organizational skills.
- High level of confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ability to maintain realistic balance work schedules.
- Emotional maturity and intelligence.
- Proactive approaches to problem-solving and decision-making.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with stakeholders.
- Highly resourceful team player with the ability to be extremely effective independently.
- Ability to achieve high-performance goals and meet deadlines in a high-paced environment.
- Actively seek opportunities and propose solutions.
- Effective time management and prioritization skills.
- Ability to proactively provide feedback.
- Highly motivated with a can-do attitude and willingness to take on new challenges.
- Strong attention to detail.
N100,000 – N150,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Title as the subject of the mail.