An Oil and Gas Servicing company located in Victoria Island, Lagos State is currently seeking to grow its team by hiring suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Upstream Business Development Personnel
Job Ref.: OPL / 122 / BDP
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- The candidate will be responsible for driving sales and marketing initiatives, generating income, registering the organization with various clients, carrying out research, vendor selection and management.
- Identify, introduce and manage new/ old Client relationships.
- Identifying and generating new business opportunities where RFQ’s/P.O’s are issued, ITT and contracts are secured in order to generate income.
- Carry out research on upcoming / ongoing projects and gathering industry knowledge.
- Procure items for clients (IOC’s) and ensure prompt delivery of same items.
- Source for competitive quotations from OEM’s, Compute commercial and technical analyses for submission of quotations.
- Submit bids on the Ariba platform, NCDMB, NIPEX and other bidding platforms.
- Develop and implement tactical strategies for enhancing business growth.
- Actively participate in sourcing, bidding and ensuring that all bids are won.
- Initiate partnership and relationship with OEM’s (original equipment manufacturers) that will provide the required services.
- At least a B.Sc in a related discipline.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in the Oil and Gas industry or servicing company.
- Candidates should have strong links to industry and knowledge of the business drivers for the key markets.
- Must reside in Lagos.
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills.
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills.
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
6th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV & Passport Photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Upstream Business Development Personnel” as the subject of the mail.