Chiji14xchange – We are a digital currency exchange providing trading solutions to users all over; as we lead the journey to an innovative future, one trade at a time. Our purpose at Chiji14xchange is to help usher Africa into the digital age, To make Storage and Transfer of money easy and affordable, hence promoting trade and improving the day-to-day life of Africans.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Staff Accountant
Location: Sangotedo, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly, and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Comply with financial policies and regulations.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Residence within Lekki / Epe Axis is a criteria.