A Mining Company in Nigeria focussed on tin mining processing is seeking to employ a suitably qualified person to fill the role below:
Job Title: Process Engineer
- This is a Fixed term position with a competitive work roster.
- Operation and maintaining Processing Plant
- Training of Staff in operation and maintenance of Plant
- Ensuring continual operation of plant for at least 12 hours a day
- Prepare budgets as well as complete projects on budget and within planned time frames
- Write comprehensive reports on a scheduled basis for review by senior
- Perform any other related duties that may be assigned from time to time by supervisor.
Desired Skills & Experience
- A Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Experience in wet processing of tin through operation of Trommel Screen, Spiral Chutes and Shaking Tables
- Experience with smelting using induction furnace is an advantage
- Leadership experience and a strong desire to coach and develop others.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- When applying, please follow the guidelines below to maximise the success of your application:
- Include an introductoy paragraph in your Cover Letter explaining why you believe you are sutied to the role you are applying for
- Applications together with detailed CV and proof of qualifications should be sent to the e-mail address above.