Grace View Homes and Properties Limited is a Real Estate and Property Development Company whose purpose to help people realize their aspirations for the pride of ownership, comfort, security and wealth through the provision of excellent homes and the will to provide homes for all classes of society with focus on the neglected populace in respect to government housing programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant (Sales)
Location: Lugbe, Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Make sales of plot of land
- Representing the organization in sales meetings, sales presentation and sales rallies.
- Record daily report and send copies to the sales manager.
- Identify new marketing and business strategies
- Review your own sales performance
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales.
- Visit old customers for follow-up
- Visit potential customers for new business.
- Evaluating marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring competition activity
- Support the marketing manager and other colleagues.
- Sourcing and securing customers
- Conducting market research such as customer questionnaire and focus group
- Contributing to, and developing marketing plans and strategies.
- Managing Budget, arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials.
- Maintaining and updating customer database.
- Liaising and networking with management of stakeholders.
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationship
- Writing adequate sales and marketing report it duties and submit to marketing manager.
- Working effectively with your team.
- Assist your team head in organizing, supervising and coordinating the team.
- And any other duties the organization may deem fit to deliberate to you from time to time.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND / OND / NCE qualification
- Must live in Lugbe and its axis Abuja
- Digital marketing using online platforms like Facebook, instagram etc.
- Strong drive for success
- Ability to bring in potential client and close deals.
- Must possess strong negotiationskills.
- Must be presentable, confident and have high integrity
- Performance driven and competitive
- Be passionate about the property industry (Real Estate).
N30,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.