Ascentech Services Limited – Our client is an IT Services Company that develops practical software solutions for organizations, large and small. They currently have an opening for the position below:
Job Title: IT Project Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our client is recruiting a Project Manager with sound ERP installation experience to lead and manage ERP Project Engagements as well as other IT Solutions/ projects.
This person would be:
- Responsible for the successful initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling, and closing projects.
- Participate in ERP implementation as a subject matter expert and represent customer’s business requirements.
- Responsible for providing inputs to the Account Managers for implementation updates and assist with the account growth
- Ensure team delivers the project on time and do consistent timely reminders with client team and internal team
- Must be able to establish software solution needs via business process analysis and consultation
- In-depth knowledge of ERP development tools, coding languages, and business processes.
- Must understand web technologies majorly as Frontend and backend Technologies (Laravel Framework is preferred).
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Business or Information Technology is preferred
- Must have 5 years working with ERPs with minimum 3 years as a Management team member
- Demonstrated track record of successful Project Management on ERP Projects.
- Have specific experience with structured development methodologies and standards.
- Must be able to manage time, prioritize and communicate commitments.
- Negotiation Skills
- PMP Certified
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.