A reputable School located in Ikeja axis in Lagos State is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Functions / Responsibilities
- To oversee, implement and sustain the existing recruitment policy
- To devise and implement orientation and induction programmes
- Constant updating of staff personal data and keeping staff confidential files
- Effective supervision of other HR staff
- Coordinate the conduct of exit interviews
- Ensuring harmonious industrial relations within the system while been current on labour laws updates
- Administer compensation (including pension) benefits as well as safety and recreational system
- Administer performance management system by preparing / designing performance review forms and monitor annual performance appraisals
- Implementing and revising the school’s compensation programme
- Maintain and revising the school’s staff handbook on policies and procedures.
- First Degree in Personnel Management or any of the Management and Social Sciences discipline
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- Certified HR professional in CIPM
- Experience and knowledge in HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development e.tc.)
- Knowledge of HR systems and database
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Suite (word, powerpoint and Excel)
- In-depth knowledge of labour laws and HR practices
- Ability to analyse and solve problems, and take decisive decisions in critical situations
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience within a school environment over a reasonable period will bean advantage.
The successful candidate who will operate at the management level must be able to demonstrate the following competencies:
- Leadership: Strategic perspective, developing others, managing risks
- Core: responsibility; learning orientation; communicating with impact
- Functional: Conceptual thinking, problem solving, job knowledge, innovative and tasking initiatives.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter with detailed CV and daytime contact phone numbers to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.