A New Girls’ Education Program with International Development Funding is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Girls’ Education Policy Analyst
- A new girls’ education program with international development funding seeks to engage a Girls’ Education Policy Analyst to conduct quantitative and qualitative research in support of the program’s strategic objectives and deliverables.
The Policy Analyst will Identify:
- Research questions, analyse data, uncover gaps and challenges to girls’ learning and achievement, communicate findings to a variety of audiences, and facilitate collaborative programming with partners in the girls’ education space in Nigeria and sub-regionally.
- Communication of findings is an essential function of this job.
- The Analyst will be expected to work within a small team of staff and independent researchers in Nigeria and across the West African sub-region.
Requirements for the Job
- The ideal candidate must hold post-graduate qualifications (preferably Masters or PhD) in any of relevant disciplines – Education; Education Sector Planning; Policy Analysis; Development Studies; Sociology; or Gender Studies.
- Three to eight years’ experience in a similar role is a requirement for this position. The ideal candidate must have a publication record and must be familiar with issues concerning girls’ education in Northern Nigeria, in particular.
- This position is based in Abuja, Nigeria, with minimal travel nationally and sub-regionally.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their CV, not more than 5 pages as an attachment and Application Letter in the body of their email to: email@example.com using the position title as the subject of the mail.
- All applications must be submitted on or before the closing date.
- Shortlisted applicants will be invited to a virtual interview.