Premier Medical Systems Nigeria Limited is a physician led digital health social enterprise. We specialize in the design, development, deployment and support of solutions in the Healthcare sector. Our focus is to leverage Information Technology (IT) to improve access to healthcare in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Event Manager
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Coordinate Events and promote brand awareness
- Managing events from start to finish according to requirements, target audience, and objectives
- Coming up with suggestions to enhance the event’s success Client management of sponsors including recommendations for the delivery of sponsorship benefits in association with the event.
- Building excellent relationships with existing sponsors.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Minimum Qualification: HND / Bachelor’s Degree
- Past experience working in a healthcare organization would give an additional advantage.
- Good teamwork skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Strong relationships with senior marketing executives of various healthcare brands including pharmaceutical companies, medical equipment manufacturers & distributors, and key agencies
- Experience in sales and marketing
- Successful experience working directly with brands on developing custom solutions through sponsorship packaging
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook)
- Good negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have the ability to work under pressure
- Vast knowledge of E-Marketing.
Application Closing Date
3rd December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Event Manager” as the subject of the email.