DreamWorks Direct is an Information Technology (IT) company based in Lagos Nigeria. Under the Company and Allied Matters Acts 1990, DreamWorks Direct with registration no RC 509142, was registered in 2004 as a corporate entity to provide sales and support of different brands of Computers, Printers, Projectors, Software, Office & Home Appliances and Much More.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Controller
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- You will be responsible for collecting debts from our company debtors, evaluating new credit requests, ensuring timely payments of company debts, processing invoices, maintaining the sales ledger, and providing administrative support.
- Utilize the credit window to expand our revenue base.
- Ensure prompt recovery of due invoices and profiling defaulting customers.
- Review, update and upgrade company credit terms and conditions for credit.
- Reviews all credit and obtain MD approval before invoicing.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with customers for smooth running of accounts.
- Supervise all activities of the unit and ensure its alignment with corporate objectives.
- Initiate and implement policies that would mitigate risk around credit.
- Ensure full KYC documentation by all credit customers.
- Management of customers account issues, reconciliations and queries as they arise.
- Improving liquidity by reducing credit days.
- Improve the efficiency of the scheme by ensuring no loss of money to customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or other relevant fields.
- At least 7 years work experience as a credit controller.
- Good understanding of the legal complexities of loans, payment plans, and interest rates.
- Ability to reconcile complex debtors’ accounts.
Application Closing Date
7th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.