FrieslandCampina WAMCO Nigeria PLC is a unique multinational FMCG & B2B company aiming to stay successful in an ever-changing and increasingly complex world. We are unique because our suppliers, the farmers, are also our owners. Since we own the entire supply chain, from grass to glass, we can guarantee the high quality of all our products. As we work in highly competitive markets, we need to be agile while balancing all interdependencies inside and outside our company. Next to a supply-driven business, our portfolio consists of many strong commercial brands all over the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Control Manager
Work Hours: 40+ hours
- We are looking for a Credit Control Manager who will champion the entire credit granting process which cuts across consistent application of credit policy, periodic credit reviews of existing customers, and the assessment of the creditworthiness of potential customers, with the goal of optimizing the mix of company sales and bad debt losses.
- Maintain customer credit portfolio , customer credit master data control and legal documentation
- Evaluating new and existing customers on their credit eligibility and analyse justification for credit approval
- Control customer credit risk by monitoring bank guarantees and postdated cheques
- Review of credit limit and payment term in line with policy and market condition (inflation, price increase, product mix…etc.)
- Adhering to the Month-end closing checklist to ensure that all month-end procedures are fully completed under the strict schedule and to document such review
- Maintain a monthly report system or as may be required on debtor age analysis
- Prepare monthly statement of account to specified customers
What we ask:
- Bachelor’s Degree holder / Higher National Diploma holder in Accounting or Business Management
- 5 years of credit and control management experience with at least 3 years of relevant supervisory experience in the commercial industry.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of how KBP partnership drives profitability.
- Understanding of RTM initiative as it impact Channel finance scheme
- Strong analytical skills, high level of literacy and numeracy, pro-active and result oriented
- High proficiency in the use of Microsoft Windows
- Knowledge of SAP
What we offer:
- We provide great learning opportunities with our FrieslandCampina Learning Academy and a fantastic work environment
- Competitive career progression
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online