Premier Medical Systems (PMS) is a digital health company with a clear focus on using technology to improve health care in Africa. We specialize in the design, development, deployment and support of solutions in the Healthcare sector. We also provide professional consultancy, event management and marketing services to healthcare organizations, agencies or companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- This position is responsible for generating leads and for revenue generation via frequent communications within a large and diverse territory assignment.
- Identifies opportunities, Populates and maintains a customer records database to support opportunity pipeline management.
- Engages, builds relationships and works effectively with business partners and influencers to ensure their participation in successful, cost effective achievement of sales objectives.
- Remains current on products/services/solutions, selling techniques, productivity tools, competitive offerings.
- The employee focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Lead client conversations through emails, phone calls and in person meetings
- Engage in post-proposal follow up with prospective clients for deal closure
- Develop and execute Monthly plan to develop new clientele
- Regularly update relevant marketing materials, ensuring accuracy, consistency and professionalism
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Drive the sales process from proposal to a signed contract
- Minimum Qualification: HND / Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 2 years’ experience (Past experience working in an healthcare organization would give an additional advantage)
- Comfortable with MS Office – Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook
- Ability to work and contribute in a team
- Ability to deliver quality service always
- Understanding of business principles
- Strong analytical and logical problem-solving abilities
- Good communication skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels of Management in client organizations
- Ability to work to deadlines and good time management skills
- Energetic, independent and self-driven.
Application Closing Date
3rd December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.