Canada International Work and Study Resource Center (CIWSRC) is an information center for those who are willing to work and study in Canada, disclose to them global opportunities, scholarships and teach them through the process on how to apply for successful visa application in their various countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Associate
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal skills with the ability to engage effectively with various levels of management, staff, and clients.
- Willing to familiarize yourself with the company’s vision and mission, seeking to accomplish set goals and objectives.
- Developing and executing strategic sales plans
- Generate Leads and build clients relation
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Deliver appropriate presentations on products and services
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Working towards monthly or annual targets.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 1 – 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using Job Title as the subject of the email.