EMGEE Resources Limited is a Logistics Focused Company. Our goal is to utilize decades of real world expertise to focus on closing the electricity and logistics gaps in Sub-Saharan Africa beginning with Nigeria. We are positioning ourselves to serve as a conduit for Sub-Saharan Africa to access solutions which include products, technology, and last mile logistics to enable the region better serve its communities.
We are seeking a competent and interested individuals to join our Organization in the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing operating systems and software frequently and making any adjustments necessary to keep them running well
- Writing code and implementing computer programs on multiple systems in the business
- Building and using computer-assisted software engineering tools to automate some coding
- Performing all requirements needed for the implementation of automated computer systems from start to finish
- Using code libraries to simplify the writing of code
- Collaborating with software developers in the creation of programs for their organization
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related fields where these skills are studied in depth
- Minimum of 3 years experience.
- Ability to find and fix any errors in programs, systems and software
- Comprehension of algebra concepts to apply to data and to generate reports
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines, handle multiple tasks and set priorities
- Willingness to work or with a team
- Analytical skills when creating computer code
- pro-efficient in the use of PHP/LARAVEL, VUE JS, NODE JS, REACT JS, and NEXT JS.
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Planning and Organisational skills
- Exceptional Verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethics
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently
- Time Management Skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.