Blue Mool Limited, a Real Estate Firm in Abijo GRA, Lekki Epe Expressway, Lagos, is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Site Engineer
- The Site Engineer’s responsibilities include managing different parts of construction projects, supervising constructionteam members, preparing estimates for time and material costs, completing quality assurance, observing health and safety standards, and compiling reports for different stakeholders.
- You should be able to work alongside various professionals and create work schedules that meet deadlines.
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities
- Organizing materials and ensuring sites are safe and clean.
- Preparing cost estimates and ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available.
- Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment as required.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to ensure the best contracts.
- Authorizing technical drawings and engineering plans.
- Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to team members and clients.
- Gathering data, compiling reports and delivering presentations to relevant stakeholders.
- Delegating tasks and scheduling meetings and training sessions where required.
- Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and logical thinking skills.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Construction, or similar.
- A driver’s license
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years working experience in similar role
Key Competencies Requirements
Functional/ Technical/ Competence Requirements:
- Sound knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.
- Superb project management skills.
- Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Great leadership and organizational skills
- Attention to Detail
- Willingness to learn
- Punctual and Reliable
- Problem Analysis and Problem-Solving Skills
Work Cycle (Hours/ Days):
- Monday – Friday (8.00 am – 5.00 pm) and on Saturdays (10.00 am – 3.00 pm).
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.