PPC Limited – With over 20 years track record of delivering turnkey engineering solutions across 5 business sectors – Telecommunications, Energy, Health, Transport and Building Management Systems, PPC (formerly Philips Projects Centre) is a Systems Engineering and Integration Company whose activities are primarily geared towards providing specialized integrated solutions. PPC started business in 1991 as Philips Projects Centre, an affiliate of Philips Electronics N.V. of the Netherlands. At PPC Limited, weturn ideas into solutions and help businesses to create and implement exceptional user experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Are you looking for a role that is challenging and dynamic? Do you enjoy working with different teams in different locations? Do you enjoy making sense out of numbers and using your knowledge and interpretation of these numbers to help the business make informed decisions? If so, this job might be what you need.
- Our Organization is looking for a qualified and experienced Financial Analyst whose responsibilities will include; analyzing financial statements and reports, assisting with financial planning and budgeting processes, developing financial models, preparing projections, and performing research and analysis as may be required by management.
- The Senior Financial Analyst will also be responsible for providing project teams with financial guidance and assisting with monthly close processes.
Key Competences / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or a related field (compulsory)
- Minimum of 5 years’ progressive experience in a similar role (compulsory)
- ACA, ACCA (compulsory)
- Experience in financial planning, analysis, and modeling.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases and financial software
- Ability to present financial information to a non-financial audience.
- Working knowledge of financial strategies.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and financial systems.
Application Closing Date
10th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.