Hexavia Limited – Our client, a Freight and Logistics Company, is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Meet assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales target Manage existing clients and maintain business relationship Identify new market/business opportunities and submit proposal/quotes to prospective clients.
- Follow up and update clients on the progress of all on-going jobs with the company.
- Follow up on collection of any outstanding from individual and corporate clients and report any challenges.
- Maintaining updated database of customers /clients and sales records Coordinate communication of all customer-related issues to Line Manager to ensure seamless flow of information Create and generate reports and develop presentation to be used in sales meetings Respond to queries and request from clients via email and telephone.
- Assist in the managing all existing clients through regular communication with key contacts and help answer all queries via email and telephones.
- Conduct follow-up activities to achieve and exceed customer satisfaction Identify key market segment and develop marketing plans and produce services tailored to customer needs.
- Promote the company’s products / services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives Develop technical and commercial knowledge of all our product offerings and services.
- Identify immediate and long-term needs of clients for company’s products and services on such projects.
- Liaise between the company and key agencies in the industry Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high-volume customers Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports and presentations.
- Effectively manage each client account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved.
- Minimum of HND/B Sc. in relevant field.
- Candidate must be preferably Male.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a Freight/Logistics Company and Skilled with the use of professional communications etiquette.
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills Target-driven and with high drive to meet sales target Creative and well-organized, with good prioritizing skill.
- Must have strong prospecting and customer/client relationship skills.
N100,000 – N150,000 monthly
Application Closing Date
29th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.