Anadach Consulting Limited – Our client is a growing facility in Lagos that places strong emphasis on the delivery of high-quality patient-centered care. They provide General Pediatric Services, Medical and Surgical Outpatient Consultations and specialized services for adults.
As a result of expansion and strategic initiatives aimed at delivering increased value to patients’ experience, we are recruiting to qualified performing medical professionals that can contribute in rapidly growing organization:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: The Medical Director
- The candidate will be in charge of purchasing, dispensing, and quality testing of medication stock. He/She will be responsible for providing effective medication management for the correct treatment and prevention of illness. He/She will collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure optimal patient care.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Dispensing of medicines, patient counseling and care
- Ensure appropriate storage of medicines
- Maintain full control over delivering, stocking and labeling medicine and other products and monitor their condition
- Advise on the correct administration of drugs
- Liaise with the Medical Director on purchase of drugs
- Liaise with suppliers
- Keep records of patients’ history
- Organize the pharmacy in an efficient manner for easy identification of medicines and products
- Actively contribute to the development of the Pharmacy to improve patient care
- Comply with all applicable legal rules, regulations and procedures
- Keep abreast of advancements in medicine by attending conferences and seminars
- Perform administrative tasks
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidate must possess B.Sc. in Pharmacy and be licensed by the Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria with 4 to 6 years’ post-NYSC experience.
- Candidate must possess current practicing license.
Key Competencies and Attributes:
- Solid knowledge of drug administration and health & safety guidelines
- Good verbal communication skills
- Good team player with proven organizational and administrative skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and friendly disposition
- Strong I.T skills
- Exceptional client interaction and relationship management skills
- High level of integrity
- Strong professional ethics
- Intelligent and innovative approach to resolving challenges
- Commitment to safety and quality of care and ability to thrive in an environment of continuous but logical and thoughtful change.
Application Closing Date
20th December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: For further enquiries, call: 08135139335.