AfriTech Digitals is a firm that provides a boutique of services offering ICT Solutions & Training, Dispatch Delivery and Real Estate Marketing. We develop innovative, high impact, cost effective communication tools to help client’s business solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Male Operations Manager
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Our workforce is increasing growing and so the urgent need to add fresh and competent Executives to join our growing workforce.
- The Operations Manager coordinates business and administrative operations and activities within and outside the office and so this position requires ONLY individual who will bring his A-game that will better enhance our service delivery.
- Therefore, this position is ONLY for smart thinker, proactive individualas well as one who needs little or no supervision to get the job done because this an organisation where we dont owe any of our employees any kobo in term of salaries, wages or commissions. Just get the job done!
- We are looking for a competent, experienced and energetic manager of resources and people to join our team as our Operations Manager in order to ensure the smooth running of the daily operational activities.
- In this field, your career growth is certain as the firm is one that supports you all the way up the ladder in your professional life through thorough training as well providing attractive incentives and good working environment
- This role reports directly to our HR Manager and the CEO.
- Working with our HR Manager to ensure the smooth running of all administrative functions in company
- Planning and coordinating administrative procedures and systems and devising ways to streamline processes
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Ensure Customer Service Agents/Representatives respond to customer requests or complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Managing and coordinating operations of our field executives to ensure operational compliance at all times
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Keep records of company activities, its personnel, contractors, partners, equipment, and assets.
- Ensure compliance with set goals, tasks, policies, and requirements by company staff
- Monitor and maintain contacts and relations with partners, clients, government, and trade union representatives.
- Relate with all outlets directly and through outlet coordinators for reports on daily sales
- Identify potential customer needs and opportunities to grow the business.
- Carry out all other general administrative tasks within the Company.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Maintain basic accounting records
- Initiating and monitoring monthly, quarterly, and yearly performance management systems and processes
- Other detailed job descriptions would be fully outlined to the two chosen candidates
- BSc, HND, NCE, or OND Qualifications accepted. Our focus is on delivery irrespective of paper or academic qualifications
- Proven 1-3 years of experience as Operations/Admin Officer
- Basic knowledge and experience in HR will be good advantage
- Basic to fair knowledge in Accounting and Book-keeping will be good advantage for successful candidate
- In-depth understanding of office management procedures and departmental policies
- Proficient in MS Office, Google workspace.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Good interpersonal skills
- A team player with leadership skills
- Customer service Orientation.
Other Competencies / Abilities / Skills Required:
- Ability to work with managers to assess complex issues pragmatically.
- Ability to define problems, establish facts, analyze situations and make decisions.
- Ability to interact with and lead employees at various levels.
- Strong understanding of confidentiality as it relates to HR / Admin.
Remuneration and Employment Package
- Basic Salary + Monthly Adds-ons = N80,000 ~ N100,000 monthly gross salary
- Health Insurance (HMO) within 6 month to One Year of Being Employed
- 13th Month Salary
- Paid Annual Leave
- Ocassional / Regular Lunch package within 1st 3 months on the job
- Periodical Promotions along with salary increment every 3 to 6 months.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a copy of their detailed & recent CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Application For Operation Manager” as the subject of the email.
- Application that does not include the stated title would not be reviewed. You can also give a summary/cover note in the body of your application mail
- Successful candidates commence work immediately
- This position is strictly for a male.