Brighthat – We are passionate about providing educational opportunities to learners of all ages by connecting then to the best tutors anywhere, anytime.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Educational Partnerships Manager
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- Brighthat is searching for an Educational Partnerships Manager to join our newly created institutional sales team! The Manager will be a critical part of expanding Brighthat’s K-12 institutional business.
- Manager will be responsible for building relationships with key decision-makers at the school (primary and secondary) level, promotional channel partners (bookshops, market place malls, religious organisations, radio, and tv media etc.) in addition to selling Brighthat’s suite of products to bring live learning solutions to students national wide.
- The manager will be well-versed in the K-12 education landscape in Nigeria, including funding, state initiatives, demographics, and the procurement process for K-12 schools, which will help inform their overall sales strategy.
- You will use a process-driven approach to drive organic growth of the K-12 business and will be adaptive to developing new procurement strategies in the K-12 market nationwide. This is a national territory coverage, allowing the Manager to drive business across the K-12 institution market.
- The individual in this role needs to exhibit a high level of professionalism and have the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders. The Manager of Educational Partnerships will be an advocate for Brighthat, its brand, and its suite of learning products and programs.
- Builds and manages a sales pipeline with schools to drive organic growth of the K-12 business
- Builds and manages promotional partnership with channel partners to create awareness and develop new channels for product distribution and drive organic growth of the K-12 business
- Develops and executes a prospecting strategy that sources new business opportunities through cold calling, client referrals, emails, and networking
- Maintains expertise in product knowledge of Brighthat’s product suite, the educational industry, and factors influencing the market environment
- Engages key stakeholders using effective consultative techniques including pre-call planning and productive questioning strategies that lead to winning business
- Conducts consultative sales conversations to understand customer needs, highlight Brighthat’s differentiators and provide product recommendations that meet the needs of school clients.
- Drives sales quickly to a close within the education system using a process-driven procurement process
- Understands the K-12 procurement process and accurately forecasts upcoming customer activity to sales leadership and executive team.
- Uses the CRM to accurately track customer-related activities, communication, market data, and critical issues
- Achieves key success metrics and goals.
- Collaborates with colleagues from other departments to improve efficiency and facilitate a successful customer experience.
- Gathers customer feedback to understand the customer experience deeply and shares learnings to inform the field sales team, go to market strategy and product enhancements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any major
- 5+ years successful sales or management experience within the education market
- Intermediate/advanced proficiency demonstrating technology-based learning solutions
- Proficiency in google suite, web-based presentation tools & video conference tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong customer relations skills and high emotional intelligence.
Application Closing Date
22nd December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online