PPC Limited – With over 20 years track record of delivering turnkey engineering solutions across 5 business sectors – Telecommunications, Energy, Health, Transport and Building Management Systems, PPC (formerly Philips Projects Centre) is a Systems Engineering and Integration Company whose activities are primarily geared towards providing specialized integrated solutions. PPC started business in 1991 as Philips Projects Centre, an affiliate of Philips Electronics N.V. of the Netherlands. At PPC Limited, weturn ideas into solutions and help businesses to create and implement exceptional user experience.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a qualified and experienced Business Development Manager to support its Power vertical.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the planning and execution of mid & long-term channel strategy for the Power Unit within the assigned territory.
- He/She will be expected to act as the CEO of the territory taking entrepreneurial initiatives in delivering superior value to customers and for the organization.
As a BDM, your key responsibilities will include:
Sales to Allocated Territory:
- Responsible for total sales results (of all Lines of Business) and (Customer Services) of PPC Power within the assigned territory.
- Maintain a healthy funnel of opportunities to be closed month on month.
- Own the forecast process including funnel maintenance of the channel in the assigned territory
- Participate and drive the yearly performance review, target setting, sales plan preparation and timely contract renewal with each Key Account within the assigned territory
- Identify new business, channel opportunities and customer needs in the assigned territory to ensure growth
Partner Relationship Management:
- Building, managing, and leveraging relationships with partners.
- To liaise with all PPC partners (OEMs) for technical and commercial information, pricing and training on all new products.
- Ensure optimal use of the OEMs channel partner available tools.
- Responsible for Product positioning, territory/account management and Product specialty
- Explore, Develop and Maintain strategic relationship with key accounts within the territory under the guidance of the General Manager
- Negotiate with potential Accounts/Customers, Channel Partners special deals, pricing, timing, service compensation in line with PPC policy with Guidance by the General manager
- Maintain a healthy data base of accounts and ensure optimal relationship management of such accounts within the territory
- Provide input for the region and national business planning exercise: market trends, competitor behavior, potential projects and other relevant business information
- Develop and maintain up to date market intelligence on available/potential opportunities, competition, threats within assigned territory and report same promptly.
- Deploy strategies and tactical plans for the Direct and Indirect sales channel based on customer needs synchronized with PPC’s Power BU Strategic Plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Engineering preferred) with 7 years Business development or Sales experience working in Power or MEP Companies (Compulsory)
- Product knowledge
- Engineering experience and expertise
- Market research and study
- Selling skills
- Solution selling skills and key account management
- Communication/Presentation Skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.