Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited is a foremost Human Resources Solutions organization with many years of cumulative experience and expertise. We are prolific in Outsourcing, Recruitment, Head hunting and HR Advisory. We are a multi-sectorial servicing company, with landmark service deliverables to our clients in varied industries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager – Decorative
Location: Iganmu, Lagos
Department: Sales / Business Development
Product Segment: Decorative Paint.
Functionally Reports to (FRT) : Sales Head/Business Manager
Administratively Reports to (ART) : General Manager
- Senior Sales Executives job is todevelop sales plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales, goals and profitability in consultation with Sales Head / General Manager.
- The role manages the sale of the company’s products and services in defined geographical areas.
- To ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenue through planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
- To develop customer relationships and intimacy.
Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team. Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity:
- Sales Strategy – Prepare a sales plan with a road map to achieve the planned business objectives through identification and tapping new business opportunities; with profit responsibility.
- To manage the implementation of all the relevant applicable SOP’s. To ensure business transactions are executed as per given prices and policies.
- To explore new business opportunities and ventures for business growth.
- Day to Day Management – To manage the day to day operations of sales region gathering information, share inputs, encouraging team work and facilitating related professional work processes in order to achieve high performance standards.
- To make regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To develop dealer network in each state as per assigned territory/region and promote them for higher coverage in the assigned state.
- To performs sales activities for various customers in close coordination with Sales/Product Manager.
- Customer Relationship – To develop new customer base and sustain existing business by periodic customer meeting, conducting various customer trials and managing effective customer intimacy.
- To facilitate FRT/ART in building accurate profiling for the customer to explore new business opportunities and right product promotion.
- Key Accounts – To focus actively on Key Accounts and seek support from various functional teams/management where appropriate to ensure prompt solutions to their satisfaction.
- Projects tracking on a continuous basis to Judge the market potential for key products and striving to widen the customer base through extensive research.
- To build accurate and detailed profiling for the key accounts to explore new business opportunities.
- Sales Targets – To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability
- Sales Growth – To assess the various information tools, identify business opportunities and pinpoint bottleneck areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- Budget – To prepare and recommend sales budget and monitor financial performance versus the budget to ensure business alignment.
- Reporting – To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
- Related Assignment – To perform other related duties or assignments as and when assigned.
- Candidates with Chemistry / Chemical / Paint Technology background.
- Excessive travelling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
- As per the need of the business, the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria / West Africa.
- Candidate with experience in selling decorative paint/paint chemicals/construction chemicals or other industrial products.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online