Lead Enterprise Support Company Limited – Our client is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Orthopaedic Surgeon
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full Time
- Our client is looking for an experienced orthopedic surgeon to treat patients who require specialist orthopedic procedures to remedy conditions, such as scoliosis, dislocations and fractures, and damage to tendons, muscles, and ligaments.
- Your responsibilities will include consulting with patients, discussing treatment options, treating patients, overseeing aftercare and physical therapy, and coordinating with other specialists, when necessary.
- To be successful as an orthopedic surgeon, you must be able to perform various surgical procedures to repair, salvage, or replace bones and joints, reconnect nerves, among others, to improve musculoskeletal health.
- Consulting with patients and analysing patient data to determine patient needs and treatment goals.
- Examining patients to diagnose bone, joint, ligament, or other musculoskeletal problems, including diseases, or injuries.
- Collaborating with other specialists, when necessary, to determine a course of treatment.
- Recording patient care by maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests, and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Administering general and local anaesthetics, when necessary.
- Prescribing medication to improve recovery and control pain after surgical procedures.
- Referring patients to physical therapy, when necessary, or performing non-invasive procedures such as casting and splinting limbs.
- Monitoring ongoing progress and health of patients, and changing treatment plans, as necessary.
- Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
- Researching defects, diseases, and disorders affecting the musculoskeletal system.
- MBBS Degree from a recognized institution
- Minimum of 2 years post-fellowship experience
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Outstanding hand-eye coordination and dexterity.
- Wonderful bedside manner.
- Excellent communicator who can empathize with patients.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online