Skool media is an Education technology infrastructure company driven by innovation & creativity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation / Quality Control Specialist
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reporting to: Project Director / CEO
- M & E Specialist is responsible for designing and implementing the M&E activities of the entire company’s project, assisting the senior project manager in preparing quarterly/Annual reports on project progress and will monitor the project activities on a regular basis, developing and maintaining the MIS of the project.
Monitoring Evaluation / Quality Control Specialist main task:
- Collect data on a regular basis to measure achievement against the performance indicators.
- Check data quality with partners.
- Maintain and administer the M&E database, analyze and aggregate findings.
- Support project progress reporting, project mid-term review and final evaluation.
- Develop and implement a robust monitoring and evaluation system that will ensure tracking of project results at different levels (outputs, outcomes, and impact.)
- Develop M&E plans for all projects and proposals and ensure the same is followed up during implementation.
- Review monthly progress report.
- Work with all project teams across all locations to ensure the collection of relevant and appropriate data needed for effective project execution.
- Carry out data quality assessments/audit regularly on agreed indicators to guide decision making.
- Collate/prepare regional reports related to internal reporting such as the quarterly and annual reports.
- Keep abreast of new approaches and tools on M&E and provide.
- Conducting or providing support to data quality assessments
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in Business Administration.
- 4-5 years experience as a Monitoring & Evaluation specialist.
- Demonstrated experience developing M & E frameworks
- Demonstrated experience overseeing data management.
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.