SafeBoda is revolutionizing transportation, payments and on-demand services in Africa’s cities. We believe that everyone in African cities should have access to affordable services at a click of a button.On the high-frequency use of our transportation service, SafeBoda is providing value to our community, with financial services, payments and other on-demand services to keep Africa moving forward. Currently based in Uganda and Nigeria, we are a venture funded company, including backers such as Go-Ventures (GoJek), Allianz X and Unbound, that is already having a huge impact on millions of people in East and West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Marketing
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
- SafeBoda is looking for a Head of Marketing to lead customer acquisition and brand building in Nigeria. The ideal candidate will have both strong marketing and customer acquisition experience and a start-up mentality.
- This is a senior leadership role in Nigeria with huge opportunity for growth and the position will play a pivotal role in shaping the company’s future.
- Deliver SafeBoda’s customer acquisition strategy in Nigeria
- Proactively identify opportunities to grow SafeBoda’s brand awareness,both online and offline. Be present with media outlets, and assist in telling our story, working to enhance and build SafeBoda presence and appeal in Nigeria.
- Design and develop cross-channel customer acquisition growth programs to improve activation, retention, and loyalty. Knowledge of offline, digital channels, PR & influencer marketing & events is a must.
- Lead efforts and manage a team to acquire customers and build a great brand in the country.
You Should Have
- Candidates should possess a Master Degree, BA , BSc
- Have at least +5 years of professional experience, with strong knowledge of marketing, growth hacking, and branding.
- Expert in marketing (all aspects)and managing multiple campaigns, understanding ROI and other key metrics. Understand the leading industry acquisition methods.
- Proven analytical, business planning, and management skills- exhibit the ability to navigate ambiguity, juggle multiple tasks, think independently and problem solve like a boss.
- Excellent storytelling skills – you’re a gifted writer with a strong creative eye- you’re able to tell the stories and create ads that you know will appeal to our customers and partners, and you do so in a compelling way to build our brand.
- Analytical – be able to analyse data and marketing analytics to make informed investment decisions and to report on the effectiveness and efficiency of growth drivers – be confident using Excel or other tools to collect, analyse and present sets of data. Be comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders and being open to new ideas and feedback.
- Strong academic performance with at a minimum a completed Bachelor/Undergraduate degree with excellent grades.
- Be well connected, you know who the cool cats are and how to get our app in their hands.
- Live the SafeBoda values, represent the company in everything you do and constantly fly the flag.
- Competitive salary
- Free tasty lunch everyday for all staff at the SafeBoda academy
- Free SafeBoda wallet balance to take daily rides to and from work
- Life & Health Insurance
- Paid Annual leave
- A supportive team environment with mentorship from SafeBoda leadership
- Contribute to our mission to empower communities to thrive and scale with our rapidly growing startup
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Head of Marketing” as the subject of the email.