Heartland Alliance International in Nigeria works at the intersection of health and human rights, to provide HIV prevention and human rights protection services to most at-risk populations (MARPs), by sensitizing and building grassroots support organizations in the country. Read more about us here: http://www.heartlandalliancenigeria.org
We seek qualified candidates to fill the listed position. Each candidate must meet the minimum requirements listed in the advert and should be committed to the promotion of human rights, regardless of age, ethnicity, class, or gender. Candidate must be willing to work with diverse population in a supportive and accepting manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONBILITIES
1. Always keep the main offices and any adjoining building clean.
2. Sweep and mope the floors, clean walls and windows to ensure cleanliness in the office.
3. Ensure trash bins are emptied at least three times a daily
4. Make simple security measures such as locking doors and closing windows Continuous Monitoring of the cleanliness of facilities and equipment.
5. Inform your supervisor for the need of extensive repairs in the office. Clean and disinfects restrooms.
6. Wipe all appliances and furniture to remove dust Create a pleasant environment for staff.
7. Assist in making photocopies and filing non confidential documents.
8. Ensure confidentiality of all Heartland Alliance documents as prescribed by Heartland Alliance Nigeria.
1. SSCE or OND in a relevant field
2. Effective communication and problem skills
Application Closing Date
23th November, 2021
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online