Strongmas Development Limited is a real estate company and a member of the Strongmas group. Established several years ago as Cerebral Homes before it metamorphosed to its current name. Strongmas Residences was borne out of the idea of making exotic homes affordable to the middle class. Strongmas believes unvaryingly to quality and customer satisfaction. Over the years have built homes in Magodo Phase 2, Lekki and its environs.
Our mission is to provide a complete and affordable residences with award winning design, conveniences, and architectural distinctive spaces with the finest quality of products and vision is to transform the building Landscape of Africa and to compete with its contemporaries around the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Executive Assistant
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- The role entails working closely with the MD/CEO and requires a clear understanding of the organization’s corporate philosophy (vision, mission and core values) and a demonstrable ability to play an instrumental role in achieving them.
- It is a perfect fit for ambitious, creative and highly detailed individuals who think outside the box and have the desire and ability to learn new skills fast.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Scheduling meetings and appointments, preparing weekly itineraries, maintaining organized diaries, preparing of relevant briefs, reports and addresses.
- Participate in Governance related engagements
- Arranging for CEO’s traveling.
- Devising and maintaining office systems and processes, including data management, filing and retrieval system for the Executive.
- Works closely and effectively, by keeping the CEO well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, and following up appropriately.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matter expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Attending to all incoming and outgoing correspondences/mails
- Screening and handling telephone calls, enquiries, requests for visitations as appropriate
- Taking minutes and proceedings of important meetings where required.
- Drafting contract, Service Level Agreements (SLA) etc. for the company.
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports, speeches and presentations
- Devising and maintaining office systems and processes, including data management, filing and retrieval system etc.
- Organising meetings and ensuring the CEO is well-prepared for meetings
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate actions
- Organize travel itinerary
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO’s office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Enjoys utilizing relevant skills to manage business-related tasks
- Scheduling virtual and non-virtual meetings
- Manage Stakeholders relationships under direction from and on behalf of the Board
- Completes a broad variety of administrative tasks for the CEO
- Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments
- Drafting and preparing confidential correspondence
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates and ensures the CEO’s schedule is followed and respected.
- Attend Board and other meetings and prepare Board minutes and formal resolutions
Qualification / Education:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline.
- Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in Executive assistant.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience as an Executive Assistant is highly important
- Ability to manage deadlines and prioritize work
- Excellent interpersonal skill and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Good analytical, critical reasoning and strategic thinking capabilities skills
- Multi-tasking skills to be able to meet deliver multiple deadlines in good time
- Coordination and scheduling skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- High level of discretion and Emotional Intelligence
- Time management skills to meet deadlines and deliver on assignments
- Administration experience
- Very vibrant and courteous.
- The ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations
- The ability to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Must possess strong presentation skills.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.