Intersect Consortium is a group of Organization primarily working in the Mental Health and Addiction space.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Addiction Psychologist – Gambling
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide standard gambling addiction screening and assessment for clients.
- Developing treatment plans to prioritize and address identified problems.
- Examining alternative solutions and developing plans of action.
- Provide psycho-education group and individual sessions to both inpatients and outpatients.
- Provide gambling treatment services for individuals enrolled for substance use programs.
- Being responsible for the therapeutic implementation of the gambling addiction treatment program for clients.
- Delivery of case management including planning, coordinating, and delivering gambling addiction counselling services and developing therapeutic relationship with family members and concerned persons.
- Engaging the family of each client in the family treatment program.
- Clinical Reviews, discharge plans and completion of daily progress note.
- Participates in meetings for gambling addiction service.
- Research and document reports associated with the gambling addiction treatment service for current and future reference.
- Attend strategic growth meetings within and outside the Psychgam Services towards improving awareness, treatment and management of individuals with gambling addiction disorders.
- Work within defined business development architecture of Psychgam Services and her parent organisation, Intersect Consortium to create sustainable value for the organisation including but not limited to creation of awareness campaigns, content creation and management of the social media pages among others.
Experience and Qualifications
- M.Sc. Degree in Counselling Psychology or Clinical Psychology
- Previous experience working in a clinical setting as a clinical psychologist.
- Experience with piloting a new clinical service is desired.
- At least 1 year experience working with individuals with addiction problems in a structured work environment is an added advantage.
He/she must be/have:
- Excellent organizing and multi-tasking skills.
- A personable, welcoming and engaging personality.
- Able to pay attention to details and work under pressure.
- Highly consistent and structured.
- Excited about business development.
- Good administrative skills.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.