Elsewedy Electric – Since our beginnings in Egypt in 1938, we have evolved from a manufacturer of electrical products to a global provider of integrated energy, smart infrastructure and investment solutions. We pioneered energy management and efficiency, and smart working is still at the heart of what we do. A vital part of our mission is ensuring that the communities where we operate develop and flourish. We are committed to sustainability; providing wind and solar energy solutions across Africa, the Middle East, and Eastern Europe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager (Utilities)
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Reporting line: Regional Sales Manager
- Drive profitable growth of the region via building strong relationships with the electricity generation, transmission and distributions companies in Nigeria as well as the new & renewables companies in order to attain sales targets and growing Elsewedy Electric Business.
- Responsible for finding and developing new market opportunities to improve sales of the full portfolio of products, services and solutions of Elsewedy Electric in Nigeria.
- Responsible for formulating and maintaining key account strategy plans, including the electricity generation, transmission, distributions companies and the new & renewable energy as well.
- Maps key stakeholders within key strategic customers and build good relationship.
- Interprets internal and external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes, or services. Utilizes understanding of industry trends to inform decision making process.
- Monitors pipeline activities and accounts’ opportunities & wins and losses to develop growth strategies and action plans.
- Builds sales pipeline via customer visits, site visits, training, sales presentations.
- Analyzes opportunities, acts upon them, creates and maintains funnel of opportunities commensurate with growth ambition of the company and communicate those to senior management.
- Promotes and Sells Elsewedy Electric products, services and solutions
- Communicates regularly and consistently with the Regional Sales Director on all quotation activity and status.
- Develop various sales reports and sales activity reports.
- Creates added value for the customer and ensures the successful outcome of transactions, contracts and proposals by using effective sales techniques.
- Creates a customer service culture, demonstrating excellent customer service, and proactively seeking opportunities to make lasting relationship with customers.
Qualifications & Education
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or a relevant discipline from a local or internationally recognized institution is preferred, MBA is plus
- 8 to 15 years of solid experience in Sales or Business Development functions
- An Established network with the Key persons in the electricity generation, transmission and distributions companies in Nigeria.
- Detailed knowledge of the issues facing the generation, transmission and distribution sectors and the challenges and opportunities.
- Good knowledge about Cables, transformers and Energy Solutions
- Extensive knowledge of the Local market.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent listening and negotiating abilities combined with the aptitude to run high value sales strategies
- Excellent organizations skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online