Phillips Outsourcing Services Nigeria Limited is a leading outsourcing service provider in Nigeria committed to delivering qualitative, customised, and effective outsourcing solutions to our esteemed clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Account Partner
Locations: Imo and Osun
- Increase market share by achieving the set targets through the acquisition of new accounts as well as development and maintenance of current accounts.
- Account for the fulfilment of the sales process – from lead generation to bill delivery.
- Seek new clients and create more business opportunities daily, from existing clients to increase company revenue.
- Conduct research on potential customers and their disposable income using the data mining system.
- Carry out continuous analysis of the relevant industry, to identify new prospects or opportunities for the corporate sales department
- Prepare and present all corporate sales (weekly and monthly), contractual documentation and status reports according to Company’s quality standards.
- Carry out continuous analysis of the relevant industry, to identify new prospects or opportunities for the corporate sales department.
- Log all customer requests for service, queries, and complaints, escalate and troubleshoot where necessary.
- Build in-depth knowledge of the customers’ operating environment, business drivers, ambition, issues, problems, and obstacles to develop and implement solutions to meet their strategic corporate needs
- Maintain excellent partnership relationships with customers, based on trust and an in-depth understanding of the customers’ business
- Assist customers in understanding the value proposition and differentiation of the Company’s data products and services.
- Ability to liaise with supervisors on discount issues
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with VB and values.
- HND / B.Sc in any relevant field and not more than 31 Years of age
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in Sales, Customer Service and Client engagement; with experience working with others
- Proficiency in the usage of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be fluent in English.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title & preferred Location as the subject of the email; E.g “Sales Account Partner – IMO” as the case may be.