PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited “the Bank” is a financial licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria. We offer a wide range of financial services to a diversified client base that includes low-end entrepreneurs, the under Bank, high net-worth individuals among others.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Sales Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Source new sales opportunities through the Bank’s online platforms.
- Perform daily outbound cold calls and emails to existing and prospective customers.
- Initiate sales communication via the various sales platforms.
- Maintain and expand database of prospects and existing customers.
- Participate in developing marketing strategies to meet the bank’s various sales objectives.
- Serve as the key intermediary between the external sales and the Credit teams by processing inbound loan requests and documentation for appraisals.
- Savings and loan product paper custodian with review and appropriate updates as required by management.
- Attend to walk-in customers to cross-sell all other products of the bank.
- Provides daily reports on the sales activities.
Educational Skills and Requirements
- A B.Sc. or HND from a reputable institution
- Proven inside sales experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
Application Closing Date
31st December, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.