MKOBO is a fully licensed Microfinance bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) in Lagos, Nigeria. MKOBO was conceived to help solve consumers’ need for access to short-term emergency credit. Our goal is to provide access to short term unsecured loans, which is easily accessible. We cater to the demography currently undeserved by the Commercial banks in our aim to help increase financial inclusion of the Nigerian population.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: HR & Admin Associate
- The primary focus of this role is to support the growth Mkobo by providing necessary assistance to the HR & Admin Manager on human resource and office administrative services to ensure the achievement of business strategy and corporate objectives.
- The HR & Admin Associate duties involve a wide range of support activities in the HR department, including coordinating meetings, maintaining Employee database and also posting job adverts.
- An important part of the role will be to act as the liaison between the HR & Admin Manager and employees, ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of requests and questions.
- The HR & Admin Associate will also assist in creating policies, processes and documents.
- Assist with day to day operations of the HR and Admin functions and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support to HR & Admin Manager.
- Compile and update employee records (hard and soft copies).
- Process documentation and prepare reports relating to Human Resources activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations etc).
- Coordinate Human Resources activities (meetings, training, surveys etc) and take minutes and attendance for all employee meetings.
- Deal with employee requests regarding human resources issues, policies and processes.
- Coordinate communication with candidates and schedule interviews.
- Conduct initial orientation to newly hired employees
- Assist in payroll preparation by providing relevant data (absences, bonus, leaves, etc).
- Ensure the office is open for business before resumption.
- Ensure the Office Assistant keeps the office premises clean at all times.
- Ensure constant supply of stationeries, cleaning agents, drinking water and all other admin supplies to the office as at when due.
- Communicate and negotiate with vendors and external service providers when necessary.
- Any other tasks/duties as may be assigned from time to time .
- Minimum of 2 – 3 years relevant professional experience in a similar role.
- Minimum of Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Law or any Social Science.
- Knowledge of digitizing HR processes end to end or of any HRIS systems.
- Possesses strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional Human Resources qualifications/certification
- Must be a member of CIPM (Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria) and possess a valid HR Practitioner License from the institute.
- Proven experience as an HR Associate, or relevant human resources & administrative position.
- Computer typing skills (MS Office tools).
- Experience with an HRIS or HRMS.
- Familiarity with ATS software and CV databases.
- Basic knowledge of Nigerian Labour Law.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Ethical with high level of integrity.
- Good communicator, listener and a team player.
- Professional, responsible and accountable.
- Quality and customer focused, open to ideas and change.
- Commitment to the Company’s Vision and Values.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online