At Lontor, our vision is to ensure a better quality of life for you and your family. We provide solutions to developing countries through affordable and quality rechargeable products. All our products are a combination of function, quality, design, and value.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyses financial statements, and prepares reports and recommendations to Top Management concerning financial performance.
- Annually creates a capital plan that aligns with overall business plans and strategies, and reviews the capital plan with Top Management.
- Arranges and chairs financial management meetings, and prepares financial reports and presentations for scheduled financial management meetings.
- Assesses risks and exposure due to business conducted in foreign currency, prepares a report and recommendations for dealing with foreign currencies, follows and executes the established foreign exchange management policy.
- Creates and reviews all period-end activities to ensure the period-end financial statements accurately reflect the results of the Company’s activities, and is familiar with the specific software procedures for keeping the prior year open until all final closing adjustments have been made and approved.
- Prepares and submits all financial statements as required by law and by company policy.
- Prepares forecasted financial statements, and prepares reports and recommendations to Top Management concerning forecasted financial statements.
- Reviews Accounts Payable material and adds his/her signature.
- Reviews and approves requests for financial statements and any other proprietary, confidential, and/or sensitive financial information, the Risk Management Plan, and all reconciliations.
- Sets and oversees the process of providing and/or receiving a Letter of Credit, and is responsible for all related bank communication and transactions.
- Perform risk management by analysing the organization’s liabilities and investments.
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations.
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.).
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics, or other suitable field of study is required; a Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or Business Administration is preferred.
- Must be a Certified Public Accountant (Chartered Accountant).
- Must have 13+ years of experience as a financial executive and leader with industry experience. Must be a visionary and creative person with sound judgment and technical skills, analytical ability, and ability to focus and prioritize. High moral and ethical standards are required.
- Must be well organized and efficient, decisive, intelligent, and able to articulate well; must possess outstanding communication skills and the ability to work well with people.
Application Closing Date
20th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted.