Marigold Hospital and Critical Care Centre (MHCCC) is a tertiary care hospital dedicated to providing quality and affordable healthcare services to the people. Driven by our passion for quality healthcare, in 2014, as Peninsula health systems, we began providing Surgical and Intensive Care Services from different facilities in Lagos.
Marigold Hospital and Critical Care Centre is a 25-bed multi-speciality acute care centre that provides a wide variety of specialized surgical and acute care services. Our team of specialists, in a wide variety of fields, provide safe care in a comfortable and conducive environment backed by the appropriate technology.
We are committed to providing evidence-based, patient-centred healthcare solutions, by ensuring easy access to good quality healthcare care. This is because at MHCCC we believe you deserve better.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
Location: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintain financial records.
- Handle accounts payable and receivable.
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger.
- Contact clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handle general account related queries.
- Check invoices for inaccuracies.
Applicants should possess:
- Minimum of HND or BSc in Accounting.
- Minimum of 1 year relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of accounting software.
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only selected applicants will be contacted.