Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Risk and Loss Prevention Engineer / Specialist
Job Type: Contract
Job Nature: Standard
- Evaluate and comment on discipline engineering work performed both internally and by Contractors and sub-contractors to ensure that work is being executed in accordance with project specifications, company standards, and regulatory requirements.
- Facilitates effective execution of discipline engineering and design routines that align with the project’s goals, objectives, and procedures.
- Assures accurate and timely communication among the Project Team and other company Functions on discipline engineering activities, progress, and issues.
- In addition to technical ability, you should demonstrate sound communication, facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
- Review designs for new projects and upgrade of existing facilities for compliance with company and industry safety standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
- 15+ years of Environmental, Health and Safety experience
- 10+ years of Loss Prevention experience
- Extensive knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Read, write, and speak fluent English, especially as it applies to technical and business communications.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online