Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is among the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager (Sports)
Location: Ilupeju, Lagos
Role and Responsibilities
- Understand sports betting customer needs and anticipate their future needs
- Monitor prices and manage liabilities for all sports betting events
- Make bet referral decisions, based on customer and market information
- Monitor and analyse customer activity and report findings to the Head of Risk
- Translate business needs into high-level stories/requirements for new to market features & drive incremental delivery of these features
- Understand customer behaviour, business drivers, help develop product strategy and business cases and contribute to the production of an overall product delivery roadmap that aims to deliver on the key business strategy and goals
- Liaise with internal and external development teams to clarify development requirements
- Liaise with internal testing team to ensure features are delivered as expected, including user-acceptance testing of new developments
- Interaction with key business areas related to Sportsbook including marketing, content, data management, CRM and trading as new features and ideas impact those areas
- Interfacing with Programme and Technology teams (and other relevant stakeholders) to garner respect in their decision-making and to ensure all are kept well informed of the status of delivery and benefits realization
- Understand business and system processes, have an eye for detail and have an ability to communicate solutions and schedules clearly
- Understand capabilities of the Sportsbook platform/s working with relevant stakeholders to optimise the capabilities and respective developments
- Research, define, recommend and implement digital sportsbook specific innovation of new technologies across the mobile customer experience.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Graduate, MBA / IT qualification will be given preference.
- Minimum of 4 years experience in the Betting Industry with at least 2 years in a managerial capacity.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.