Hubryde Limited is a transportation technology company leveraging innovative technology to solve mobility problems in growing cities in Africa, albeit one city at a time. We are improving commuting experiences by helping people commute safely and comfortably in a smart and budget-friendly manner.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Line Ambassador
Location: Ojodu Berger, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Drive revenue performance by coordinating ride operations and building effective relationships with the driver and customers.
- Coordinate pre-trip briefing and post-trip debriefing with the driver
- Drive revenue performance by achieving daily Asset Optimization Rate and Weighted Average Fare per Seat target
- Verify ride access code to facilitate payment
- Communicate product features and updates to customers where necessary
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints during transit
- Log product and operation reports as may be deemed necessary
- Minimum of an OND / NCE qualification
- Minimum of 6 Months hands-on experience in Field Sales Operation or Customer Service.
- Applicants must reside in Ojodu-Berger andOgba
- Female applicants only
- Able to communicate effectively in English Language
- The candidate must be tech-savvy; able to use mobile and web applications effectively.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online