Don Quester Consulting – Our client, a reputable School located in Lagos State is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Manager (School)
Job Application Code: FM004
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- B.Sc in Accounting or related discipline with a minimum of Five(5) years cognate experience, of which at least three (3) years at a senior management level with proven analytical and qualitative accounting/finance competencies.
- Professional accounting certification e.g. ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA, ICAN, or other relevant higher business degree is important.
- Proven ability to interpret financial statements and apply a broad perspective in summarizing results is required.
Job Competency Requirements:
- Ability to develop, interpret and execute a school’s business model, tracking business performance and developing suitable interventions to increase profitability.
- Ability to manage expenditures, manage forecast processes and manage budget preparations, monitoring, and reporting.
- Ability to monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the school, such as payroll, invoicing, other transactions. Review financial data and prepare weekly/monthly/ annual P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow statement reports for quarterly budget review.
- Ability to oversee general ledger, revenue recognition, accounts receivables & payables, tax, payroll, and pension administration of the organization.
- Ability to review, develop and maintain a strong framework of internal controls processes, accounting processes and procedures, and internal payments processes and systems.
- Ability to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements including PAYE returns, VAT returns, corporation, and other tax returns/reporting.
- Ability to work collaboratively with the Accounts department staff and other departments that liaise with Accounts and maintain a good relationship with external parties such as banks, tax authorities, service providers, vendors regulators, and other stakeholders and legal counsels.
Application Closing Date
27th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted and scheduled for interview.