Genesis Group is a fast-paced hospitality conglomerate with business interests in restaurants, catering, hotels, cinemas, snack food manufacturing and oil and gas support services. Running for 30 years, we pride ourselves in offering our exceptional customer experience to a significant consumer base across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Baker / Pastry Assistant
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare pastries and bakery items for customers.
- Inspect and ensure proper colour combinations for all baked items.
- Ensure proper storage of all inputs in refrigerators and freezers.
- Assist and support bakery chef and other bakers.
- Assist to achieve departmental budgeted sales and profit targets.
- Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls.
- Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar etc. and make appropriate orders within budget
- Check the quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for baking
- Ensuring proper restocking of workstations and ensuring that all equipment is sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
- Maintain a clean and orderly working station and adhere to health and safety standards.
- F.S.L.C, OND, HND qualification with 1 – 6 years relevant work experience.
Application Closing Date
12th November, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.