Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accountant
Category: Management, Accounting and Administration
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Standard
- Provides key business information and analysis to business to enable expense, headcount and volumetric targets to be achieved and maintained.
- Monitors general ledger entries and processing streams to ensure the reliability of general ledger information Prepares and analyzes financial performance reports.
- Collaborates with department leaders in the development of capital, expense and personnel plans for forecasting and budgeting.
- Provides expertise on how to use financial data, the application of accounting guidelines, standards, procedures and policies.
- Ensures accounting practices are applied to analysis in an ethical and effective manner.
- Position will receive direction and support.
- This position might be described as Junior Accountant who is responsible for routine accounting transactions, basic account reconciliations tasks and simple financial analysis and is working under a high supervision.
- Maximum of 5 years post NYSC experience
- ACA/ACCA/CFA professional qualification
- Available to work in QIT/Eket
- Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Analytical skills
- Accounting experience
- MS Excel
- Financial systems.
Application Closing Date
11th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online