Skyline ICT Consult Limited is a highly professional I.C.T services provider, with the vision of putting Business, organization and cooperate organizations onto the world wide web, We provided quality services for our clients. We have been found to be competent, fully committed in the area of web development, App development| software Development| Programming, Web Design, ICT professional Training and youth empowerment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Relationship Executive
Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Customer Relations executive to create and nurture long-term relationships with customers. You will resolve any issues that arise to ensure customers are satisfied with our services.
- In this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to grasp customer needs and brainstorm ways to fulfill them. If you also have a background in customer service and knowledge of our industry, we’d like to meet you.
- Your goal will be to help us safeguard our revenue and retain our customers.
- Build relationships with key employees among customers
- Create plans to address customers’ business needs
- Advise clients on creating profitable processes
- Schedule regular meetings with customers to ensure they are satisfied
- Act as point of contact for complaints and escalate issues as appropriate
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Ensure both the company and clients adhere to contract terms
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Set sales and revenue targets and work diligently to meet them
- Collaborate with internal teams (e.g. sales, engineers, senior management) to address customers’ needs
- BSc / BA / HND in Business Administration, Marketing or a related field
- 1 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven experience as a Customer Relations Executive or Relationship manager
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
- Background in customer service; industry knowledge is a plus
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (e.g. customer satisfaction)
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Salesforce)
- A customer-oriented attitude
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to work well with a team.
N150,000 – N180,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
9th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.