CcHUB is Nigeria’s first open living lab and pre-incubation space being designed to be a multi-functional, multi-purpose space where work to catalyze creative social tech ventures take place. The HUB is a place for technologists, social entrepreneurs, government, tech companies, impact investors and hackers in and around Lagos to co-create new solutions to the many social problems in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
- The Business Development Manager is responsible for managing key strategic partnerships, driving the Go-to-market strategy and commercialization efforts of re:learn’s internal programmes and products.
- The Business Development Manager will collaborate with multiple stakeholder groups and key business leaders in the education ecosystem to enable consistent business growth in line with re:learn’s strategic initiatives.
- Coordinate strategic partnerships to drive adoption of re:learn’s internal programmes and eLIMU products.
- Conducts market research to identify opportunities and inform strategic partner planning and related activities.
- Oversee partner relationships including developing cold leads and pitching to relevant stakeholders in the ecosystem.
- Facilitates communication with internal stakeholders, providing appropriate constructive challenges, clear outcomes, and commitment to action.
Business Development & Marketing:
- Identify and establish new areas of growth and additional revenue opportunities while maximizing the existing opportunities.
- Spearhead business development activities geared towards growing the number of paying customers for re:learn programmes and eLimu’s products.
- Develops and implements strategic business plans to achieve revenue and profit goals
- Maintain a high level of product, industry, and market knowledge; keeping the unit informed of trends, opportunities, and needs.
- Prepare reports and tracking documents relative to meeting performance goals, forecasting business levels.
- Drive marketing activities to bring visibility to re:learn internal programmes and eLIMU Products.
- Coordinate all communication management activities for maximum reach and engagement.
The successful candidate will have the following experience
- A Master’s Degree from an accredited university.
- 5-7 years experience in business/sales development within a professional services environment
- Exceptional stakeholder management ability
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Previous work in the education space.
Keen knowledge of:
- The education and technology ecosystem in Nigeria and across Africa
- Business development and sales.
What We Offer
- Paid time off
- Healthcare coverage
- A highly collaborative team environment that will support your professional and personal growth
- Work alongside great talent.
- A culture of learning and innovation.
- Opportunities for career growth and training.
- Interaction with industry leaders and forward-thinking people.
- A chance to make a social difference.
- Overall fun company.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online