Kuda is a full service, app-based digital bank. Our mission is to be the go-to bank not just for those living on the African continent, but also for the African diaspora wherever they might live, anywhere in the world. Kuda is free of ridiculous banking charges and great at helping customers budget, spend smartly and save more. We raised the largest seed round ever seen in Africa, and completed a Series A funding round in February 2021, led by some of the world’s smartest venture capital investors. With offices in London (our HQ), Lagos and Cape Town, and further offices opening across Africa during 2021, Kuda is fast becoming recognised as the leading ‘Neobank’ for Africans.
To help us grow into the company that can bring meaningful change to the way people across Africa get access to great financial products and services in order to take control of their personal finances, we are actively looking for bright, talented, driven people who are excited by our mission. If this sounds like a great way to spend your valuable time, then please get in touch with us.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Marketer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full time
- We are looking for an experienced Product Marketer. The purpose of this role would be the liaison person between Marketing and Product to ensure Products are launched and sold in appropriate manner.
- To determine product GTM strategy, keep products top of mind with customers
- To study Kuda’s products and their benefits for users
- To develop effective marketing strategies and plans, working with design, acquisition and other teams to promote products.
- To translate technical details into benefits for the user, follow and analyze market trends to position products, develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching).
- B.Sc in Marketing or related field
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- Keen eye for details and creative.
Why join Kuda?
Become a part of one of the trailblazers in the challenger banking arena by joining the exciting and ambitious team at Kuda Bank as we work to become the neobank for ‘every African on the planet’.
- An exciting and flexible work environment
- Competitive pay
- Smart and kind coworkers
- Full pension contribution
- Reliable health insurance.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online