Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Tax Assistant
Job ID: 21024509
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- Preparation of monthly Valued Added Tax (VAT) schedules for review and filing with the Federal Inland Revenue Services (FIRS).
- Completing the VAT filing on the FIRS’s online portal and generating payment reference.
- Assisting to process the VAT payment on banks’ platforms for verification and subsequent approval by authorized signatories.
- Preparation of the monthly Withholding tax (WHT) schedules for review and filing with FIRS.
- Assisting to generate the payment reference for WHT and processing of payment on banks’ platforms for verification and approval by authorized bank signatories.
- Providing support in collation of documents during tax audits/review exercises by the tax authorities.
- Providing first level review of Travel & Entertainment reimbursement claims.
- Collating T&E claims and forwarding same for posting.
- Providing valuable support to the Finance Team during quarterly stock count.
- Perform any other tasks that may be assigned by the Head of Tax/GA and Head of Finance.
Qualifications and Skills
- B.Sc in Accounting / Finance / Economics and Business Administration
- ICAN/ACCA qualified (or student member of any of these professional bodies)
- Proficient in use Microsoft Office Suites
- SAP knowledge preferred.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online