Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Specialist
Job ID: 21023946
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- To ensure day to day monitoring of product quality to ensure conformance to standard
- Check and validate process parameters to ensure process capability, accuracy, quality output and stability while maximizing performance and scalability.
- Assist in development of Henkel business processes / requirement, functional and technical specifications, and design business solution
- Confirm and endorse documentation on production function with set quality specification.
- Facilitate Training of the new employees on basic QA training and other SOP trainings involved.
- Lead and ensure that audit is carried out as per schedule
- Ensure safety of equipment and human in QA department
- Improve customer orientation on quality of goods manufactured from EGIL.
- Supervision of developmental trials of new product development
- Ensure new products development under care and control of marketing department.
- Deal with customer complaints and ensure little or no product defects.
- Support Audit of all the department according to the QMS requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Set up QMS program for the site, create training material and operating manuals.
- Preparing and implementing quality assurance policies and procedures.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Quality Manager
- Minimum of five years’ experience in quality control / assurance and statistical analysis
- Knowledge of Laboratory analysis for detergent and soap product
- Knowledge and Certification in ISO 9001:2015 will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate with a good knowledge of Microsoft office package and SAP proficiency.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online